We're a free, confidential public sexual health service funded by NSW Health.
What we do
We have two clinics; one in Parramatta and one in Mount Druitt.
Our specialist sexual health team offers:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmissible infections (STIs), HIV and Hepatitis B & C
- information and advice about sexual health and STIs
- HIV management, care and support
- social work support and case management
- Hepatitis A and B vaccinations. We provide these for free to people who are most at risk
- free condoms and lubricant
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) for people at risk of HIV
- contact tracing.
Who we see
We offer free sexual health services to:
- people living with HIV/AIDS
- gay and other men who have sex with men
- trans and gender diverse people
- sex workers
- people who inject drugs
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- people with STI-related symptoms
- people who had sexual contact with someone with HIV or STI.
If this sounds like you, you've come to the right place. If you're not included in any of the above groups, we may refer you to a General Practitioner (GP) or another service.
Help us improve our services! Join our service engagement group.
Feedback from our service engagement group members helps our team change the way we deliver services so they better meet the needs of our patients.
The group members meet online once every two months.
If you're interested in joining our Service Engagement Group or would like to find out more about it, please fill in our form.