Due to COVID-19 face-to-face workshops have been temporarily suspended. The Munch & Move team are running a series of FREE live webinars. These have been recorded for your convenience and are available to watch at any time.
Webinar 1: Active Play in Every Weather – 26th November 2020
This webinar covers:
• The benefits of physical activity & outdoor play
• National recommendations for physical activity
• Fact from fiction: does being cold actually make you sick?
• Active play ideas across the seasons
• Ideas for facilitating active play indoors
• How to create a supportive centre philosophy & policy
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS A COPY OF THE SLIDES
||Healthy Eating Learning Experiences
||Fundamental Movement Skills for 3-5yrs
How Munch & Move supports sustainability at your service
Physical activity for 0-2yrs
Please note: Registration for these webinars is not yet open. A registration survey will be sent to your service email address closer to the date.
If you have any questions, please contact our Munch & Move team at