Go4Fun Online is a FREE 10 week program for children aged 7-13 who are above a healthy weight and their families. The program provides information and support to improve eating and activity habits. It is a great program for families in NSW who are unable to attend the face-to-face version of the program.
Go4Fun Online includes:
- 10 weekly online sessions: learn about healthy eating and physical activity for children
- Personalised support: weekly phone, email and SMS support to keep you on track
- Tools and resources: receive resources in the mail to help you along the way
- Rewards and freebies: earn tokens each week that can be swapped for a prize at the end of the program
- Online community: chat to other families participating in the program
- Track progress: receive a report that summarises the changes made during the program
To get in touch with the Go4Fun team, call 1800 780 900 or visit go4funonline.com.au
Click on the article below to hear how much other families in western Sydney loved the program!
Go4Fun online shows screen time for the whole family can be healthy!
Happiness is...Healthier lifestyle choices as a family