Asking the Question: face to face training
Are you an administration officer who undertakes screening for Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander origin as part of your role? If you are this training is for you.
The program will:
- Provide an increased understanding of the NSW Health policy PD2012_042 - Recording of Information of Patients and Clients
- Provide you with strategies to effectively implement the ‘Asking the Question’ Screening
- Tell you what to do when someone says yes
- Help you develop skills to manage challenging responses
- Answer some frequently asked questions
Grand Round and Journal Club Archives
Looking for General
Need to make a room booking?