COVID-19 visitor policy & visiting hours
- everyone who enters our hospitals needs to undergo health screening. You will be asked a series of questions such as whether you have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, your recent travel and whether you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. You will also have your temperature checked
- hospital visitors are not required to wear a mask. We request that you wear a mask if you are presenting for COVID-19 testing or if you have acute respiratory illness
- please do not visit patients if you are unwell. Thank you for helping us save lives
- visiting hours are 8am to 8pm every day
- no more than four visitors per patient can visit at any one time
- please avoid bringing children under 12 years of age to the hospital. Special considerations apply for areas like the birthing unit. Please contact the hospital to check in advance
- if you are visiting the hospital to get a COVID-19 test, please ensure you exit the hospital immediately after being tested.
Want to find out about our programs?