The Wellbeing and Health In-Reach Nurse Coordinator (WHIN) program is a partnership between NSW Health and NSW Department of Education. WHINs are co-located within schools in western Sydney and work closely with the school’s wellbeing and learning and support teams. The underlying assumption is that improved access to health care will improve student health and wellbeing, which will support improved educational outcomes and engagement.
We currently have 3 WHINs partnered with the following schools in western Sydney:
• Granville South Public School
• Granville South Creative and Performing Arts High School
• Chifley College Shalvey Campus
• Lethbridge Park Public School
• Arthur Phillip High School
• Fowler Road School