Chisholm Cottage is a safe and comfortable ‘home away from home’ offering affordable and welcoming low-cost, short-term, shared accommodation for regional NSW families and individuals who need to travel to and stay in Sydney for medical appointments and hospital stays.
Located in Westmead (two minutes by rail from Parramatta) in western Sydney, Chisholm Cottage is less than 1km from the busy Westmead Hospital campus, and is open 365 days of the year.
Please note:Chisholm Cottage is only available to those from outside the Sydney metropolitan area travelling to Sydney for personal or family medical reasons. While we warmly welcome adults without children, we do not allow more than two adults per room. Chisholm Cottage is a smoke and alcohol-free environment.
- 1 x double room
- 1 x twin rooms (2 single beds)
- 2 x family rooms (max. 4 guests per room)
- bed linen and towels provided
- shared cooking facilities, tea/coffee facilities
- shared bathrooms
- shared dining room/lounge room with TV
- washing machine/dryer/ironing facilities
- garden and undercover entertainment area.
- free Wi-Fi internet
- onsite parking
- courtesy car transport to local hospitals and doctors’ rooms
- access to Open Support’s Country Care Link (no-cost transfers to and from Sydney Airport, bus and rail on arrival into and departure from Sydney)
|Double room or twin room (max 2 guests per room)
||$60 per night
|Family rooms (max 4 guests per room)
|$80 per night
49 Alexandra Avenue
Westmead NSW 2145
(02) 9633 4228
All information was collected by phoning the relevant facility & is subject to change. Please confirm all details & prices prior to booking.