- Munch (Healthy Eating Resources)
Find resources to support healthy eating messages at your service.
- policy guidance
- menu planning support
- posters that you can display and send to families
- classroom activities that promote healthy eating.
- Move (Physical Activity Resources)
Find resources to support physical activity at your service. Resources include:
- indoor and outdoor game ideas
- fundamental movement skills teaching support
- ideas to encourage active play
- policy templates
- ideas on embedding physical activity into your daily routines.
- Monitor (Screen Time Resources)
Find resources to help encourage the monitor key message including:
- ideas to reduce screen time and get more active
- ideas on how to use screen time for physical activity or educational purposes
- information to share with families so they can learn how to manage screen time at home
- sample policies.
- Making it Happen Resources
Find resources to help you embed Munch & Move into your daily routines and QIP. Resources include:
- sample policies
- sample action plans and other documentation.
- Resources for Families
Find information you can share with families about healthy living. Topics include:
- healthy eating and drinks
- healthy recipes
- getting active
- screen time and much more!
Want to find out about our programs?