About our Leaders
Our leaders need to have something special. They need to believe that kids and their families can be enabled to make healthier nutrition and physical activity choices to benefit their short and long term health in a fun, inspiring, and supportive environment.
We are looking for:
- Facilitate a 1 hour nutrition based session with children and parents
- Facilitate a 1 hour parent-only session
- facilitate a 1 hour activity session with the children
- support the nutrition leader in delivering the theory session
Leaders must commit to the whole 10 weeks for a 3 hour period per week.
- Theory/Nutrition Leaders will have a tertiary qualification in nutrition, dietetics or similar
- Exercise Leaders will have a tertiary qualification in exercise science, exercise physiology, personal training, sports coaching or similar
- You will need a current Working with Children's Check and Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurances
- Previous experience working with children 7-13 years old and families
- Facilitating face-to-face group education programs or children's group activity sessions
- Negotiating and setting personal health goals for children and adults
- Friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, engaging & approachable
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Passionate about nutrition, physical activity & health and able to make it fun
- Responsible, reliable, professional & punctual – maintain the integrity of Go4Fun
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to use initiative to solve problems
- Facilitator training
- Go4Fun leader shirt
- Leader manual
- Leader kit (theory/exercise equipment)
- Weekly support
If you have the experience, passion and commitment to make your mark at Go4Fun then we'd love to hear from you.
If you would like to read more about this position, download the Go4Fun Group Leader Advertisement.
How to Apply
You will need to complete a survey and email your resume and any additional paperwork.