About our leaders
Our leaders need to have something special. They need to believe that families can make healthier choices to benefit health in a fun and inspiring environment.
We are looking for:
- Facilitate a 1-hour nutrition-based session with children and parents
- Facilitate a 1-hour parent session
- Facilitate a 1-hour activity session with the children
- Support the nutrition leader in delivering the nutrition session
Leaders must commit to the whole 10 weeks for a 3 hour period per week.
- Previous experience working with children 7-13 years old and families
- Facilitating face-to-face group education programs or children's group activity sessions
- Setting personal health goals for families
- Friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and engaging
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Passionate about nutrition, physical activity and health
- Responsible, reliable, professional and punctual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to use initiative to solve problems
- Facilitator training
- Go4Fun leader shirt
- Leader manual
- Leader kit (nutrition/exercise equipment)
- Weekly support
If you have the experience, passion and commitment to make your mark at Go4Fun then we would love to hear from you.
Download the Go4Fun Group Leader Advertisement to learn more about this position.
How to apply
You will need to complete a survey and email your resume.