Health Professionals play an important role supporting families to make healthy lifestyle changes. We have programs and resources to help you:
- stay up-to-date with health recommendations
- provide parenting information from reputable health sources
- refer to community programs and services that can help families become healthier.
- Online learning and resources
The Healthy Kids for Professionals website helps health professionals manage children who are above a healthy weight. It provides resources on:
- assessing a child’s weight status
- identifying children above a healthy weight
- sensitively discussing weight status with their families
- providing resources and practical support for families to make healthy lifestyle changes
- referring families in your area to specialist services and programs.
- Get involved
Get involved with the Western Sydney community. Find out about local programs and resources and access free online training.