Auburn Hospital is a small teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Auburn Hospital is developing a strong focus on midwifery and kidney research. The multicultural population of Auburn district gives researchers an opportunity to investigate areas of need within a culturally and linguistically diverse population.
Research is currently underway across many therapeutic areas: midwifery, renal, social work, emergency and surgery.
The Auburn Hospital Research Steering committee meeting monthly to support research development within Auburn Hospital.
- Birth environment design changes
- Late presentations for ante natal care
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy
- Patient satisfaction with pain relief options during labour
- Haemodialysis fluid strengths
- Medications to assist with itchy skin whilst on dialysis
- Social work interventions during pregnancy
Clinical Trial Co-ordinator Auburn Hospital
Ms Sarah Tapp
Level 1 Auburn Hospital
WSLHD Clinical Trials Manager
Ms Sharon Lee
Research & Education Network
Looking for General