- Genomics insights into epidemiology of hepatitis C virus, Fabio Luciani, VISP, Kirby Institute, School of Medical Sciences UNSW, Sydney
- Genome wide analysis for markers of antifungal drug resistance, Sharon Chen, Centre for Infectious Diseases and Microbiology NSW Health Pathology, Westmead Hospital, University of Sydney
- Diagnostic Metagenomics - The Quest for the One True Test, Tanya Golubchik, Big Data Institute, Oxford University Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford University
- NSW Public Health Pathogen Genomics Partnerships, Vitali Sintchenko, Centre for Infectious Diseases and Microbiology-Public Health, Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity
- Understanding Klebsiella pneumoniae drug-resistance, virulence and the threat of convergence, Kelly Wyres, Holt Group, Dept Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute University of Melbourne
Looking for General
Need to make a room booking?