The form below can be used to register for Western Sydney Local Health District libraries. After registering with a Facility library, library services at any WSLHD Library can be used.
After submitting details identification needs to be taken to a Facility Library to complete the registration. Please notify the library if a previous registration has been created.
I am a clinician or a Notre Dame medical student and would like to obtain after hour access to Auburn Hospital Library
Please read the below and view the map for location of emergency equipment and exits.
WH&S and emergency information
• Phones and emergency flip chart locations
• Emergency Exit at back of library past book and journal collection
• Emergency Exit through library front door near staff lifts
• Emergency evacuation procedures located next to windows near computers
• Duress alarm located next to windows near computers
• First aid - go to the Emergency Department
• Extinguishers - two located in Library
• Hose Reel – outside emergency exit at the back of the library past book and journal collection
• When working in isolation after hours it is up to you to inform security that you will be in the Library
• Step stool provided for reaching items on high shelves
• Remove heavy books with both hands
• Ensure the front door is always closed or alarm will be activated
• 2 Hour light switch for after hour lighting outside library front door
I authorise Western Sydney Local Health District, Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District and The Sydney Children's Hospitals Network library staff to use these details to contact me in regards to library matters. I am aware that I can ask library staff to view or update my details. I agree to take full responsibility for any items borrowed on my membership and will pay the fee incurred for lost, damaged or overdue items. If I use the Libraries’ computers I will comply with WSLHD computers condition of access as set out in the NSW Health policy. If utilising the online document delivery system I agree to adhere to the principles of fair dealing as stipulated in the Copyright legislation. If I am an employee, who at the time of my termination of employment with WSLHD have failed to pay any outstanding fines or replacement costs incurred, I authorise the deduction of the outstanding amount from my termination pay. If I am a student, I understand that my exam results will be withheld until all items are returned and fines cleared.
If I am applying for after hour access to the library I have ready and understood the above including location of emergency equipment and exits.