You are here:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
COVID-19 Vaccination Hubs
Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic
The Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic is open for staff vaccinations only.
Opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday:CLOSED
Pfizer (Comirnaty), and AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) COVID-19 vaccines are available. The Bivalent Moderna (Spikevax) COVID-19 vaccine is available as a booster dose only.
The Bivalent Pfizer vaccine is currently not available at the Blacktown Vaccination Clinic.
The clinic is a walk-in-only clinic and no appointment is required. If you are travelling to the Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic please access information on transport options here.
For further enquiries or to express your interest, email: WSLHD-COVIDVaccRecords@health.nsw.gov.au.
The Granville Centre WSLHD Vaccination Clinic
The Granville Centre WSLHD Vaccination Clinic is now closed and is no longer providing vaccinations.
To find your nearest vaccination clinic visit the Vaccine Clinic Finder portal here. For booking enquiries or if you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact 1800 571 155.
What you must bring to your appointment
- Photo ID (e.g. Australian Driver Licence, NSW Photo Card, Passport or Birth Certificate)
- Medicare card (if you have one)
- WSLHD Staff ID Swipe card
- Please bring proof of any previous COVID-19 vaccinations received.
On the day of your appointment
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell or have ‘flu-like’ symptoms
- Food or drink is not allowed in the vaccination zone so please eat and drink before you arrive
- It is a good idea to wear short or loose sleeves
- You must wear a mask and sanitise your hands before entering the vaccination clinic.
- After you have received your vaccine, you will need to wait for 15-30 minutes before leaving the vaccination hub.
For information on the COVID-19 vaccination, including safety and effectiveness, visit COVID-19 Vaccination: Information for the Community.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccination, please call the National Coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline on 1800 020 080
Visit the Australian Government’s Vaccine Clinic Finder to make an appointment: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/booking/.
Further information about COVID-19 vaccinations can be found at Australian Department of Health: COVID-19 Vaccines.