COVID-19 Vaccination Hubs
Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic
The Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic is providing first, second, third and booster COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible people, 7 days a week.
Opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 4pm
Pfizer (Comirnaty), and AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) COVID-19 vaccines are available. The Moderna (Spikevax) COVID-19 vaccine will is available as a booster dose only.
Bookings are encouraged and can be made here. Walk-in appointments are available also. If you are travelling to the Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic please access information on transport options here.
The Blacktown Hospital Vaccination Clinic offers low sensory Pfizer (Comirnaty) COVID-19 vaccinations for eligible individuals on Friday mornings. Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Aged 5 years or older
- Have a low-moderate intellectual disability, sensory disturbance, behavioural disorder or chronic mental health condition.
- Recipient lives in Western Sydney Local Health District.
For further enquiries or to express your interest, email: WSLHD-COVIDVaccinationBooking@health.nsw.gov.au.
The Granville Centre WSLHD Vaccination Clinic
The Granville Centre WSLHD Vaccination Clinic is providing first, second, third and booster COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible people, 2 days a week.
As of Monday 27 June 2022, opening hours will be:
- Friday: 11am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9am to 3pm
- Sunday to Thursday: CLOSED
Pfizer (Comirnaty) COVID-19 vaccines are available to eligible individuals. The Moderna (Spikevax) COVID-19 vaccines is available as a booster dose only.
No booking is required. Walk-in appointments ONLY. If you are travelling to the Granville Centre WSLHD Vaccination Clinic please access information on transport options here.
For booking enquiries or if you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact 1800 571 155.
What you must bring to your appointment
- Photo ID (e.g. Australian Driver Licence, NSW Photo Card, Passport or Birth Certificate)
- Medicare card (if you have one)
- Your appointment confirmation code (printed or digital)
- Please bring proof of any previous COVID-19 vaccinations received.
On the day of your appointment
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell or have ‘flu-like’ symptoms
- Food or drink is not allowed in the Vaccination zone so please eat and drink before you arrive
- It is a good idea to wear short or loose sleeves
- You must wear a mask and sanitise your hands before entering any WSLHD vaccination hub.
- After you have received your vaccine, you will need to wait for 15-30 minutes before leaving the vaccination hub. We recommend you bring a book or smartphone device to keep you entertained.
- You are welcome to bring an iPAD, fidget spinner or any other comfort items which may be used as a distraction for children and young people.
Cultural Support and Interpreter Services
If you have booked or need an interpreter for your appointment, our staff will assist you when you arrive. Please show them your confirmation.
Information about COVID-19 vaccines in your language.
For information on the COVID-19 vaccination, including safety and effectiveness, visit COVID-19 Vaccination: Information for the Community.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccination, please call the National Coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline on 1800 020 080
Visit the Australian Government’s Vaccine Clinic Finder to make an appointment: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/booking/.
Further information about COVID-19 vaccinations can be found at Australian Department of Health: COVID-19 Vaccines.