Effect of impulse control disorders on disability and quality of life in Parkinson’s disease patients
AL Phu, Z Xu, V Brakoulias, N Mahant, VSC Fung, G De Moore, A Martin, ...
Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 21 (1), 63-66, 2015 (CITED 48 TIMES)
An experimental investigation of mentalization ability in borderline personality disorder
R Petersen, V Brakoulias, R Langdon
Comprehensive psychiatry 64, 12-21, 2016 (CITED 38 TIMES)
Comorbidity, age of onset and suicidality in obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD): an international collaboration
V Brakoulias, V Starcevic, A Belloch, C Brown, YA Ferrao, LF Fontenelle, ...
Comprehensive psychiatry 76, 79-86, 2017 (CITED 25 TIMES)
A meta-analysis of the response of pathological hoarding to pharmacotherapy
V Brakoulias, GD Eslick, V Starcevic
Psychiatry research 229 (1-2), 272-276, 2015 (CITED 24 TIMES)
The relationships between obsessive–compulsive symptom dimensions and cognitions in obsessive–compulsive disorder
V Brakoulias, V Starcevic, D Berle, D Milicevic, A Hannan, A Martin
Psychiatric Quarterly 85 (2), 133-142, 2014 (CITED 22 TIMES)
Dr Pravin Dullur
- van Rooij AJ, Ferguson CJ, Colder Carras M, Kardefelt-Winther D, Shi J, Aarseth E, Bean AM, Bergmark KH, Brus A, Coulson M, Deleuze J, Dullur P et al. A weak scientific basis for gaming disorder: Let us err on the side of caution. J Behav Addict. 2018 Mar 1;7(1):1-9. doi: 10.1556/2006.7.2018.19. Epub 2018 Mar 13.
- Pravin Dullur, Vladan Starcevic. Internet gaming disorder does not qualify as a mental disorder. Australia and New Zealand journal of Psychiatry. 2018 Feb;52(2):110-111
- Pravin Dullur, Phillipa Hay. Problem Internet Use and Internet Gaming Disorder: a survey of health literacy among psychiatrists from Australia and New Zealand. Australas Psychiatry. 2017 Apr;25(2):140-145
- Valsamma Eapen, Gerard Faure-Brac, Philip B. Ward, Philip Hazell, Giles Barton, Mona Asghari-Fard and Pravin Dullur. Evaluation of Weight Gain and Metabolic Parameters among Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatients: Role of Health Promotion and Life Style Intervention Programs. J Metabol Syndrome 2012, 1:109. doi:10.4172/2167-0943.1000109
- Jairam R, Prabhuswamy M, Pravin Dullur, "Do We Really Know How to Treat a Child with Bipolar Disorder or One with Severe Mood Dysregulation? Is There a Magic Bullet?" Depression Research and Treatment, vol. 2012, Article ID 967302.
A/Prof A. Sankaranarayanan
- Sankaranarayanan A, Wilding H, Neill E, Castle D. A critical systematic review of evidence for Cannabinoids in the treatment of Schizophrenia. Psychiatric Annals; 48 (5): 214-223.
- Ponirakis G, Alhamad H, Sankaranarayanan A, Ramadan M, Tosino R et al., Association of Corneal Nerve Fiber Measures with Cognitive Function in Dementia. Accepted for publication in Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology.
- Ross V, Sankaranarayanan A, Lewin TJ, Hunter M. Mental Health Workers’ Views About Their Suicide Prevention Role. Psychology, Community & Health; 5 (1), 1-15. Doi:10.5964/pch.v5i1.174.
- Sankaranarayanan A, Castle D. Burden associated with smoking as suicidal risk factor in an Australian sample of patients with psychosis. Australasian Psychiatry. Apr 29. pii: 1039856216646232.
- Sankaranarayanan A, Clark V, Baker A, Palazzi K, Lewin T, Richmond R, Kay-Lambkin F, Filia S, Castle D, Williams J. Reducing smoking reduces suicidality among individuals with psychosis: Complementary outcomes from a Healthy Lifestyles intervention study. Psychiatry Research; 243: 407-412.